Join us for an exciting Food and Wine Tour and discover the beautiful McLaren Vale – A region that boasts stunning scenery and world class vineyards.
Sit back and relax as we take you from you from Adelaide via courtesy transfer and enter the magnificent and peaceful McLaren Vale. Enjoy the panoramic views of rolling hills meeting white sandy beaches en route to your first wine tasting of the day.
McLaren Vale is famous for its excellent produce and is home to some of the oldest vines in the world. We will take you to the famous Leconfield Winery and Woodstock Estate where you’ll take part in structured tastings.
Our small group sizes allow for a personalised experience with the opportunity to have the tour customised to your needs.
On your way back to Adelaide, you will dream of the full taste of the bold Shiraz wines you’ve savoured throughout the day.
A delightful way of discovering the beautiful McLaren Vale and its famous produce!
- Pick up from Hotel in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf – 9:00 am
- Woodstock Estate – Wine Tasting
- Goodieson Brewery – Beer Tasting
- Leconfield Winery – Wine Tasting
- d’Arenberg Cube – Wine Tasting and experience
- Return to your Hotel – 3:00 pm
- Lunch NOT included in tour cost
- Lunch Option Available
- Tour customised to your needs
- Small Group Exclusive Touring (Max 11)
- EX Adelaide CBD, Glenelg & Hahndorf
McLaren Vale Region wineries can be found here: McLaren Vale Wineries
Other Local information about the McLaren Vale Region can be found here: McLaren Vale Visitor Information